Get The VIP Treatment At Talladega In The Trackside Fan Suite
Talladega, Ala. – Talladega Superspeedway has a special offer for the race fan that demands the ultimate in comfort and luxury…. the Trackside Fan Suite hospitality package.
“Enjoying the race from the comfort of a suite is one of the most luxurious experiences you can have at Talladega,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s a phenomenal experience for anyone that wants to be treated like a VIP.”
The Trackside Fan Suite Package includes:
· Pass into the Trackside Fan Suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
· Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
· Event souvenirs Friday and Saturday
· Sunday souvenir race program
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
· Closed-circuit televisions
· Private restrooms
· Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (water, soda, wine and beer)
· Cash bar available
Each Individual Suite Package is $700 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.No Comment